ATCO Electric filed an application requesting approval from the Alberta Utilities Commission of its transmission tariff for 2018-2019, including:
- A revenue requirement for the transmission tariff of $606.6 million for 2018 and $627.4 million for 2019.
- A refund of $261.3 million over the test period related to previously collected rate base balances for construction work-in-progress on direct assigned capital projects over the 2013-2016 period.
- The continued use of deferral accounts, reserve accounts and placeholders from 2018 to 2019.
- A productivity factor of 0.3 per cent on the 2018 and 2019 forecast total operating and capital maintenance costs related to the sharing of potential savings on shared services costs with customers through reduced rates.
- Updated depreciation rates.
- Continued recovery of federal future income taxes.
Accessing proceeding documents
The eFiling System should be accessed to view the applications and the other documents the AUC will be considering in this proceeding. The system is also used to file submissions and evidence to participate in the proceeding.
To create an account, select "New account" and follow the steps to create a user ID and password. If you have any questions about how to use the system please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-592-4500.
Documents being considered in this proceeding can be found in the eFiling System (which requires log in). Once you have logged in, enter 22742 in the "go to" section at the top left corner of your screen.