ATCO Electric Ltd. has requested approval from the Alberta Utilities Commission of capital additions totalling $688 million for 2012-2015, related to the Hanna Region Transmission Development program. ATCO Electric is requesting that the AUC:
- Determine that the costs of the Hanna Region Transmission Development program were incurred by ATCO Electric in a reasonable and prudent manner.
- Approve the Hanna Region Transmission Development program costs for inclusion in rate base.
- Approve a one-time collection from the Alberta Electric System Operator in the amount of $1,216,000 related to 2012.
- Approve placeholder treatment of the 2013-2015 Hanna Region Transmission Development program costs and associated deferral accounts.
- Accept the Hanna Region Transmission Development program cost and performance audit conducted by Protiviti as complying with Direction 58 of Decision 2013-358.
- Approve audit costs, conducted by Protiviti, of $600,000.
Accessing proceeding documents
The eFiling System should be accessed to view the applications and the other documents the AUC will be considering in this proceeding. The system is also used to file submissions and evidence to participate in the proceeding.
To create an account, select "New account" and follow the steps to create a user ID and password. If you have any questions about how to use the system please contact us at email@example.com or 403-592-4500.
Documents being considered in this proceeding can be found in the eFiling System (which requires log in). Once you have logged in, enter 22393 in the "go to" section at the top left corner of your screen.