AltaLink Management has applied to the Alberta Utilities Commission for approval of deferral accounts reconciliation including all 2014 completed projects and six 2015 completed projects. Specifically, AltaLink’s application requests the following approvals:
- A determination of reasonable project costs for projects completed in 2014.
- A determination of reasonable project costs for six specific projects completed in 2015.
- The 2014 balances for other deferral accounts including long-term debt, taxes other than income taxes and annual structure payments.
- Recovery of expenses from projects cancelled by the Alberta Electric System Operator in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Revenue true-up for 2014 from AltaLink’s 2013-2014 general tariff application.
AltaLink proposes to dispose of these deferral account balances through a one-time charge to the Alberta Electric System Operator in the amount of $95.4 million.
Accessing proceeding documents
The eFiling System should be accessed to view the applications and the other documents the AUC will be considering in this proceeding. The system is also used to file submissions and evidence to participate in the proceeding.
To create an account, select "New account" and follow the steps to create a user ID and password. If you have any questions about how to use the system please contact us at email@example.com or 403-592-4500.
Documents being considered in this proceeding can be found in the eFiling System (which requires log in). Once you have logged in, enter 22542 in the "go to" section at the top left corner of your screen.